Latest News

Monday, 8 September 2014

Technology news about start-ups big data cloud IoT Liferay





After over two years of break, I'm back at it again – this time with a redefined purpose. As before, I will be sharing my technical views and experience through articles, whitepaper, tutorials. I will include interviews with tech start-ups from across the web; the system architecture and methodology. The start-ups will include videos and best practices learn from experience. Previously, I was approached by many to do some reviews of tech gadgets and sites, therefore I will try to accommodate that crowd whenever I can.

Over the past two years, I have been involved in some very exciting projects such as launching a new public facing web portal for a leading German car manufacturer to launch the fleet of electric cars. Working as a principal architect on the project and managing team across geographical boundaries. Then moved on as Principal Portal Architecture at Accenture on project for Europe leading grocery retailer to develop business to business portal and integrating it with various third party applications. Sure – this meant that I couldn't blog anymore or even attend some of the tech events around me. I missed the blogosphere and the sharing of knowledge but I'm back now.

Why not make some requests on the sort of tutorials you would like me to do or site (start-ups) you would like to review. As always, my primary focus will be Big Data, Cloud, Business Intelligence, Liferay and Java Development. The Internet of Things will also be covered as Java is playing a major role in its enablement.

Hope you enjoy my new content as you enjoyed the old ones and see you soon.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Technology news about start-ups big data cloud IoT Liferay Description: Over the past two years, I have been involved in some very exciting projects such as launching a new public facing web portal for a leading German car manufacturer to launch the fleet of electric cars. Working as a principal architect on the project and managing team across geographical boundaries. Then moved on as Principal Portal Architecture at Accenture Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Armel Nene
Scroll to Top