Latest News

Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year Techies!!!


I just wanted to say happy new year to the community, without you guys, we would still be living in the dark ages. Here are a few that I am looking forward to in the new year:

  1. Oracle Sun merger:- The untold future of NetBeans, MySQL, Swing and every open source that Sun has been working on in the past. What would happen to Sun Open Source (SOS!!!) Movement.
  2. Looking forward to JavaFX1.3 release, Authoring tool and improved Composer plugin.
  3. Android uprise against iPhone (not because I can easily write Android based application) and hopefully with Visual XML builder to build Android UI. JavaFX running on Android, anybody????
  4.  Looking forward to seeing real-world JavaFX application and possibly a showcase linked to the JavaFX.com site.
  5. Java EE 6 support in Google App Engine
  6. Google Wave open to the public and how well it does against Twitter and Facebook
  7. Java Store open to Europe (well this is where I am based and want to sell applications not just provide free).
  8. My new video blog ( well that's me trying to be more Armel 2.0 - the sequel) to better engage with the community.
  9. looking forward to networking with fellow developers and techies.
  10. looking forward to the new buzzwords (old technology, new name)
Well, 2009 is was good year for Java and tech scene. I hope that you all enjoyed the year as much as I did. Why not share what wish list with me (comment box). Subscribe to follow my blog as I will try to bring more interesting articles in the new year.

Happy 2010 New Year, wish you all; success, properity, fame (yup) and fortune. Don't forget, if you need a server-side, UI, Android or JavaFx developer, just mail me.






  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

7 comments :

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. blackmart apk s8 _ APKForAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. Happy New Year Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Buy Surgical Face Mask Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Weight loss coach

    ReplyDelete
  5. virtual world Leader in developing embedded system projects, providing Engineering and SCADA solutions using Raspberry pi, Arduino and more....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I conceive you have noted some very interesting points, regards for the post.
    สมัครW88

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: Happy New Year Techies!!! Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top