Latest News

Thursday 29 October 2009

Google Wave Preview invites: 8 left

Hi guys,

I have some extra invites left for the Google Wave Preview and would like to give them away. In order to get the invites, I would need you join London Startups 2.0 group on Facebook http://bit.ly/rKL51 and invites some friends to join too. I am looking to improve the group and would be happy if you you answer the short (10 questions < 5mins) survey available here http://bit.ly/410fsS. Once you have join the group and answered the survey, please let me know by sending a message directly Facebook.

This is not a scam as you can see the screenshot of my Google Wave Preview account here. The invites will be sent out this weekend.
 




  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

12 comments :

  1. invite me please? saurim.ufsj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a invite... =) cjulberto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you invite me, too?
    Jan.bartmann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i get an invite plss.. desperately looking for one....mareached@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Armel,

    You say above "please let me know by sending a message directly Facebook". You can't send a message to a group. To you directly? Should I add you as a friend as well? It's not clear how I should reply- I've joined the group, taken your survey... gene at datumlogic dot com- I would like a Wave invite please

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Gene, you can send me a message directly on Facebook and yes feel free to add me as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Invite me please, Gentil Paganella facebook

    thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please forward one to rsakthi@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you send me invite, I'd like to try it out. kuunop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Armel Nene,
    Could you please send me an invite for the google wave? I am very eager on the new google wave. My email address is: luanphp@gmail.com
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: Google Wave Preview invites: 8 left Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top