Latest News

Saturday 28 February 2009

Let's discuss and share

Hi everyone,

Welcome all to my new blog and hope you enjoy. I will use this space to discuss all topics mainly from technology to business. I will do my best to keep this blog as interesting and active as possible.

In the first instance, I will concentrate on:
  • software programming (from desktop, embedded and web technologies)
  • technology startups from around the globe
  • and.... Geekipedia
You can also catch me on Facebook in the London Startup 2.0 group and on twitter @armelnene

See you soon

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Let's discuss and share Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top